DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Casting - Who would YOU have cast if different from the show?

Deviations

40 minutes ago, EmreY said:

I thought he'd be appropriately nihlistic for Moridin.  Didn't know he was an anti-vaxxer.

He called Gvnr Brown a "corporate fascist" who was "poisoning" children by enacting the vaccination requirements. Remember he was with Jenny McCarthy before and was in Green Our Vaccines

And once again would ask for too much money as he is getting $10 m for Sonic

16 hours ago, Humbugged2 said:

What is the facination with casting Americans ,and espcially an anti-vaxxer who will be charging $10 mil for a season

Isn't he Canadian?  I know we're a similar species but I think Canucks get pissed off when they get lumped in with us.

3 hours ago, TheSmurf said:

Who cares where an actor's from, if someone thought of him for a role? 

I mean, if you don't think he would do well as the character, fine... But what does that have to do with the actor's nationality ??‍♂️

Because they have to pull off a Euro/Brittish/Asian accent .

So 80 year old American guy playing a Euro ,a bunch of 40 something actors  as long as they are American to play a 25 year old when is sister is played by a 21 year old Brit whose Aunt is played by a 42 year old Brit  . People who are the leads on other shows who would then have to give it up to play a supporting  . People who would have to be de-aged by 30 years ,people who are dead

No matter if they cannot do an accent (Jessica Lange looking at you )

And how would this be paid for? Are they boosting the budget by x3 to get all these actors who are current film leads or leads on other shows