DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Episode 6 Predictions

SinisterDeath

Okay now that I have parsed all of the opinions and walked the dream and previous posts I can see the plot issues.

We have the EF5 one of whom is the Dragon Reborn safe in TV.  The whole point of the plot so far is to get them to TV to protect them and in the unlikely event the DR is a male, control him.  Assuming Siuan still trusts Moraine and believes one of the 5 is the DR then there is no way they are letting them leave.  I don't care if Ishamael is leading hordes at Tarwins gap and the Green Man sends a pigeon to TV begging for help.  They are sending their strongest channelers and whoever else they have.

Same logic if Fain steals the dagger and happens to scamper into the Waygate towards Fal Dara.  Remember Fain has presumably already encountered Mordeth in SL so he has been broken free of the DO/ISHY influence.  He is not going to head towards the blight.  

They really need to separate Matt from the dagger because they don't know whether or not he is the DR and they can't afford to have him swallowed by the SL evil.  In the books they couldn't do it in the first pass because there wasn't enough  healing horsepower in Caemlyn.  

This leads me to the conclusion that the Black Ajah stage their coup with or without Elaida Sedai as their figurehead.  The Blues and others scatter and Moraine ,who has gotten a pigeon from the Green Man, grabs her flock and Warder and off they go into the Way's.  

How about this?

As I write this it is one hour before Episode 6 drop... I haven't read this whole thread because, you know... work and life.  I doubt what I'll write here hasn't already been mentioned by one or several others.

Based on the new stills of the episode and the teaser, etc. etc.:

• Loial is consulted by Moiraine and Lan regarding the fastest way to get to the eye.  This means that some form of the message regarding "Sightblinder plans to blind the Eye of the World" is passed to Moiraine during this episode.
  • Siuan has her moment of publicly disciplining Moiraine (for being away so long / taking part in Logains gentling ???).  She will then meet with Moiraine privately for a heartfelt reunion... unless the show has decided to downplay that.
  • The may try to heal Mat, but they'll have to use other than by-the-book reason for it to fail. 
  • Logain will accuse the Amyrlin of something... not sure what yet.
  • We will learn more about the mysterious box in Moiraines room.