DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Episode 6 Predictions

SinisterDeath

2 minutes ago, Terry05 said:

Before it was taken down on IMDB, the synopsis for Ep 7 stated that

Reveal hidden contents

the identity of the DR was revealed.

Not sure if we treat this as gospel but it was there at one stage.

Episode 7 minor spoilers

Spoiler

https://www.bbfc.co.uk/release/the-wheel-of-time-episode-qxnzzxq6vlgtmtawmdmzmtm

"in this episode, Moiraine's companions ponder her strategy and try to figure out which one of them is the Dragon Reborn."

"Scenes of violence include stabbing and slashing with swords and spears, resulting in heavy blood spurts and bloody injuries. A heavily pregnant woman is stabbed, but the baby is unharmed."

I guess it will be revealed.

E6 cold open is going to be a flashback to Siuan as a child in Tear, probably first channeling or something like that, before a smash cut to the Amrylin Seat approaching/entering TV. Roll intro

Definitely going to get the full party reunion as well, I think. Some answers for Mat. Fain makes his big move, although I doubt we'll get answers for what his game is yet. Siuan and Moiraine publicly at odds, privately embrace (and yes I've shipped this since I was a teen let me have this one, show!!). Episode ends on them entering the Ways.

Still don't know all that gets them to these points (Fain stealing the dagger makes sense) or where the Eye comes into play...

Oh and I was wrong last week but I'll keep guessing until I'm right: Ba'alzamon speaks in this one

Edited by themann1086
spelling error fixed

On 12/6/2021 at 1:34 PM, Theseus78 said:

Prediction: cold open is the blood snow. 

I would expect this in episode 8 seeing as how it ties in with Rand and the reveal he is the Dragon. But I could also see them doing the prologue since they have mentioned Ishamael a couple times already. And I think they need to play him up some more for my prediction on another thread to make sense. Ishy goes by Moridin from the start. Only faces Rand in the sky above Falme and is never killed and reborn. Reveled later to be Ishamael for dramatic effect.

Edited by Whittle

Is that an accepted Moiraine flashback or just general white robes?

I love Siuan's outfit.

More Logain is a very good thing imo and I think they can really put some context around the Aes Sedai's standing in the world with him. 

One armed man with tattoos. Siuan flashback? Over-reading?

Destruction with the dragons fang and comments of the Dragon joining the dark one perhaps playing up the idea of the dragon as a negative force this episode?

Lan's concern has a similar backdrop to the inn, I wonder if he goes and finds Mat? Perhaps Nynaeve even trusts him enough but won't ask Moiraine directly. 

Can it be Friday now please.

Edited by DermidAjala

@Pandemonium I wondered that too -- I was thinking they know how closely analyzed they will be, maybe they are worried about fans pausing every frame and finding spoilers, and then posting them well ahead of the episode and potentially ruining things for more casual viewers? If it's the day ahead that can still happen but it's a bit less likely, and randos on reddit on a Tuesday aren't going accidentally see. I think that happened several times with GoT. Obviously they should have been more careful with what was in the preview but with enough episodes some slips are likely.

to everyone saying fain will steal the dagger - Fain isnt even credited in episode 6 
so HIGHLY unlikely ... but plausible I suppose 

Mat will get partially healed for sure - 
Supposedly Egwane will meet Suian - not sure how I feel about this since novices aren't allowed to leave the tower
MAYBE a mention of Eladia and Elayne (though I doubt it they prolly want to hold that surprise for season 2 opener)
Aie Sedai Machinations a plenty
Group will arrive at, and POSSIBLY enter the Ways via the Waygate in Tar Valon (if they enter maybe a post credit of fain following them?)
more female dragon and female Ta'veran talk (BLECH) and unfortunately most likely confirmation that Egwane and /or Nyneave  is Ta'veran (picturing the Oprah Meme, and you get a ta'veran, and you get a ta'veran, ect...)---- I really Hope Im wrong on this one

Loial being Loial

more DR Misdirection (its getting old by now)

they say this was supposed to be the best one but Im questioning it .... I just don't see a lot happening in this one tbh - unless your all about Daes Dae'mar ,  I mean sure the acting could be stellar but I dont know

1 hour ago, Wraith235 said:

to everyone saying fain will steal the dagger - Fain isnt even credited in episode 6 

Mat will get partially healed for sure - 
Supposedly Egwane will meet Suian - not sure how I feel about this since novices aren't allowed to leave the tower
MAYBE a mention of Eladia and Elayne (though I doubt it they prolly want to hold that surprise for season 2 opener)
Aie Sedai Machinations a plenty
Group will arrive at, and POSSIBLY enter the Ways via the Waygate in Tar Valon (if they enter maybe a post credit of fain following them?)
more female dragon and female Ta'veran talk (BLECH) and unfortunately most likely confirmation that Egwane and /or Nyneave  is Ta'veran (picturing the Oprah Meme, and you get a ta'veran, and you get a ta'veran, ect...)---- I really Hope Im wrong on this one

Loial being Loial

more DR Misdirection (its getting old by now)

they say this was supposed to be the best one but Im questioning it .... I just don't see a lot happening in this one tbh - unless your all about Daes Dae'mar ,  I mean sure the acting could be stellar but I dont know

I am with you on this, don't see much happening in episode 6 either.  definitely don't see fain taking the dagger yet.  But I have no idea why they would enter the ways so soon after entering tar valon.  

I am definitely predicting balzamon makes a bigger appearance and might be the reason for them going to the ways.

I hope there is some action.  but episode 7 &8 are the action episodes imo. episode 6 will have the foretelling about the dragon when siuan and moiraine were younger

Edited by Pandemonium

1 hour ago, Jaysen Gore said:

Well you've had a boring social life... ? 

Rather presumptive of you. 

Perhaps Sabio has never been in a old-western town that doesn't have horses as a main form of transport- or 
Perhaps you've never been around someone who thinks 'nine' is a small amount... 

RJ was known for his euphemisms... "easing the badger" also comes to mind.  This is easily taken as an innuendo, but only Harriett knows for certain now - unless she's confided in someone else.

8 hours ago, Wraith235 said:

The actor is not listed in episode 5 on IMDB either, and IMDB has been wrong for some of these actors.

7 hours ago, Pandemonium said:

I am with you on this, don't see much happening in episode 6 either.  definitely don't see fain taking the dagger yet.  But I have no idea why they would enter the ways so soon after entering tar valon.  

I am definitely predicting balzamon makes a bigger appearance and might be the reason for them going to the ways.

I hope there is some action.  but episode 7 &8 are the action episodes imo. episode 6 will have the foretelling about the dragon when siuan and moiraine were younger

I think they only stayed 1 night in Caemlyn in the books, and they left after Moiraine heard all of the mentions of the Eye of the World.

14 hours ago, Pandemonium said:

I wonder why they only post these teaser trailers 1 day before the next episode.  It seems like they could build more hype if they put them at the end of every episode

I like @ForsakenPotato's take on spoiler content, but I'd probably go with the rather more mundane view that they have a bunch of aggregated show data that suggests overall awareness and engagement is much higher if you drop your trailer a few days before a new episode. Your average content lifecycle is probably "Episode launch" -> Comments/Shares/Discussion on social peak on day 1/2 -> Reactions + Reviews on YT from day 2-4 -> then you drop a trailer on day 5 and give another burst of interest before your cycle renews.

On 12/7/2021 at 7:35 AM, themann1086 said:

E6 cold open is going to be a flashback to Siuan as a child in Tear, probably first channeling or something like that, before a smash cut to the Amrylin Seat approaching/entering TV. Roll intro

Although that is interesting, I'd rather see a cold open about Moraine - Siuan's post-accepted days in the tower and preparing to embark on her critical journey. Then after the title sequence, we see Moraine, Liandrin, etc anxiously prepping to formally meet with Siuan to be chastised about Logain. We see the apparent faux drama between S & M, which may escalate with Liandrin & Alanna in the mix...but then Egwene appears with the 7 rings. At that point, Siuan notices her ta'veren nature and the focus on Egwene takes center stage...before they receive word about tEotW and stumble across Mat and his affliction.

As I mentioned before, I wonder if Egwene will stay in TV rather than travel north to Fal Dara? Maybe both her and Nynaeve will be ushered into their accepted tests by the end of the season (at least Egwene will from the pre-season trailer) while Rand, Perrin, Moraine and Lan pursue the turbulence at tEotW

On 12/5/2021 at 5:46 PM, dwn said:

Fain will likely steal the dagger early, preventing the full healing. That also means that they might be chasing him through the Ways rather than than the opposite--which makes sense because I seriously doubt we'll see trollocs and myrddraal in TV.

Perhaps we'll see Rand brought before the Amyrlin like he was in TGH.

If they do merge a bunch of TGH Fal Dara scenes in here I can only hope we get a moment of Leane (or maybe Alanna to conserve actors) cooing over Perrin. Using Alanna would tie into the later plot arcs nicely.

Totally agree Fain will steal the dagger here...it looks like the Fal Dara actors aren't in it until season 2 so my guess is he steals it and they are only partially able to heal Mat until he can Hunt Fain in season 2 he won't be fully healed

On 12/7/2021 at 7:35 AM, themann1086 said:

Definitely going to get the full party reunion as well, I think. Some answers for Mat. Fain makes his big move, although I doubt we'll get answers for what his game is yet. Siuan and Moiraine publicly at odds, privately embrace (and yes I've shipped this since I was a teen let me have this one, show!!). Episode ends on them entering the Ways.

Still don't know all that gets them to these points (Fain stealing the dagger makes sense) or where the Eye comes into play...

Oh and I was wrong last week but I'll keep guessing until I'm right: Ba'alzamon speaks in this one

That would be great to see Siuan in Tear as the intro!!