DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

has the release of Robert Jordans notes ever been hinted at?

Scarloc99

The history of the Lord of the Rings was released by Christopher Tolkien and consisted of his fathers notes in relation to the chapters of the books, along with essays explaining the writing process and the decisions he made. 

Given that we know Robert Jordan kept details notes and Harriet was heavily involved in the editing process has it ever been hinted at that this may be published at some point in the future? I would love to see how the series travelled from inception to completion, the story threads that where decided on before book 1 started and the ones that evolved and developed as time went on. 

I suspect the Companion is the most notes that will be released.  But it sounds like you can go to Charleston and look at his notes.  Terez mentioned once about "For those of you that might go to Charleston one day to look at the notes".  So my guess if you want to see his notes about changes etc you have to go to the museum.