DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Greetings friends

SharSheen Veren

A pleasure to join Dragonmount indeed.  Introduced to the books in 2002 and have read thru another time 2016-2019.  May pickup again as winter here usually sparks that particular interest.  Really enjoying the show as well.  Have introduced that to my wife and she is really into as well.  Look forward to learning more about the world and "meeting" others.  Peace, Stephan

Thank you Elgee.  I knew you would be by to welcome the newbie ;) .  Well my wife is just now getting into so I'll ask her after 1st season who her favs are.   For me hmmmm:  have always enjoyed Thom, Lan, Siuan, Balwer, Davram, Noal,  Moiraine, Padan Fain, Loial, Rodel, Min, Gaul, Androl, Elyas, Verin, Rhuarc, Tam and Talmanes.                         Of course love the Emond's Field major characters too but thought I'd mention some others.  What a world!