DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Foretelling/Dreaming the Wheel of Time Amazon Show - Book and possibly episode Spoilers

Spiritweaver1

I would like to propose this thread as a place where interested parties can speculate as to what future episodes of WOT have in store for us. This could be which character threads get snipped from the book pattern, which events are unraveled from the  book pattern or really anything else that lies in the future of the series This will allow us to later go back to one place and see who amongst us has the power to foretell or walk the dream.    if this thread gets approved then I will post my foretelling of where S1 will end.   To make this more interesting I propose the following guidelines;

1.  All predictions should be couched as either foretelling ( I foretell or I see the show ...), or dream walking ( I dreamt or I dream that the show will ...), or use white logic (logically the show will ...)  predictions may include how the predictor feels about the predicted outcome.  For logical predictions then the logic chain will help.  

2.  Let's not get into arguments about peoples predictions.  If you don't agree simply post your own prediction on the topic.  As the wheel turns and the pattern crystalizes into pixels, who is right and wrong will be revealed to all who care to scroll back.  I would suggest focusing discussions about the predictions on whether it would make for a stronger or weaker story/show.  Perhaps we can guide the people on the show who are weaving the pattern of the show as we speak.

3.   Let's be nice as we explore the worlds of if.  Some described may have little chance of being the final pattern but it is fun to imagine while we wait for the next episode or season.  Lets keep it fun for all even newbies to the WOT reality.

I foretell that S1 will end with a classic Hollywood cliff hanger.   Our hero’s nearly trapped in the blight by a worm pack and seemingly no way out.  The dragon reborn will not be revealed.

I would be okay with this outcome. It will stir up interest in non book fans. I believe that lost ground by not finishing the Eye of the World story arc can be made up in later seasons.                 

Granting that the very first post stipulates not to argue with predictions, the Rotten Tomatoes episode details claim episode 7 will reveal the identity of the Dragon Reborn: https://www.rottentomatoes.com/tv/the_wheel_of_time/s01/e07

I'm not sure what the source of this is, though. I can't find episode descriptions of future episodes directly from the Prime Video player.