DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The wheel weaves as the wheel wills.

Calvin Gulwin

Hello to all you wonderful WoT fans young and old alike. I am Calvin Gulwin now but some 25+ years ago I was Calvin Coshere. I also was in the RP world back then as on of the Chicago Aiel, and a Warder. I met up with many people from here back then even went to a dragoncon with a group in the mid 90’s. Since then I got married we got dogs and a cat and since have separated. I’d love to get to know the people from DM that are here now I look forward to it

Welcome ... back!

Isn't it great to come back to a thing from your past that you kinda maybe forgot, maybe? I am reminded daily here how much I loved the series and how much fun it is to talk about it! With other fans!

Hope you get the same enjoyment out of this ?

3 hours ago, Calvin Gulwin said:

Thank you yeah it definitely brings back old memories my first girlfriend RL was someone I met here if you’d believe that. The TV series and now coming back to DM definitely brings back memories 

I believe that. Lots of romances started online.

Some made it over to RL and that is why I am now still together with my guy after nearly 20 years. Which ... is ... awesome & weird to realise.

4 minutes ago, Calvin Gulwin said:

I wouldn’t even know how to get started on the social side but be fair warned, I am 1/3 Tower Guard, 1/3 Gleewoman, and 1/3 cyborg from the future here to spread news of how the WoT TV series brought peace and harmony to all mankind after its 13th season finishes. Ooops I wasn’t supposed to say that last part

I used to be (waaaaay back when) - Cadsuane from the RP side, Mesaana from the RP side, Spymaster of the CoL on the RP side, BotRH PR person on the social side. So you are in good company ?