DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hi there!

JackieQ

Hey everyone! I made an account over a year ago, but forgot about it. I figured since the show is coming out that I'd try to be more active! I read all the books over the course of a few months last year while I was working at the hospital. It was a nice escape while COVID was in full swing. I immediately connected with the characters, and this quickly became my favourite series of all time! Excited to discuss the show with some people! 2020 was far too late to be involved in book discussions haha!

Cheers!

3 minutes ago, thehumantrashcan said:

Welcome JackieQ.  You are more than welcome to discuss the book series too.  Never too late!  What's been your favorite thing about the books and the show?

So many book moments haha. I think my favourite was probably Rand on top of Dragonmount in book 12. It just sticks out in my head for some reason. 

As for the show, I think pretty much all of episode 4 and how they're handling the mystery of the Dragon Reborn. 

18 minutes ago, JackieQ said:

@CaddySedai Oh boy... I have feelings about Cadsuane lol.

If I had to spend a week with her we would definitely be fighting lollll. Reading her chapters in the book I was like wow she fucked up so bad. My reaction was pretty much the same as Tam's with what she did to Rand. ?

Tehehe, I maintain it was all in his best interest.

Boy needed someone to challenge him ^.-

In the end remember it was Cadsuane that lets him go live a normal life...and also becomes the Amrylin. Begrudgingly ?

So she's not all bad ^.-

1 hour ago, CaddySedai said:

Tehehe, I maintain it was all in his best interest.

Boy needed someone to challenge him ^.-

In the end remember it was Cadsuane that lets him go live a normal life...and also becomes the Amrylin. Begrudgingly ?

So she's not all bad ^.-

I dunnoooooo she rubbed me the wrong way ?

I'm definitely a Rand/Nynaeve fan