DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I'm back, I guess?

amyrlin

Hi all,

I went to join, and found I already had an account and apparently made a single comment in 2013 that I have zero recollection of, but I suppose does sound like something I'd say ?

I'm in my mid-30s, and started reading around 1999. Since then, I've reread numerous times (I would always reread the series to the end before a new book came out so that everything was fresh), but hadn't picked it up since finishing AMoL. Started reading again a couple years ago with a sibling who hadn't read it before, and that turned out to be a timely decision with the show coming out!

I've sort of missed old internet forum culture, and have been enjoying reading the discussion here. Not sure if I'll participate myself, but figured I should say "hi" at least ?

3 hours ago, Elgee said:

Well now ... *Plops down on Caddy's lap, arms crossed and foot tapping.*

Do you see what this person is calling themselves?

*sniffs and adjusts her stole*

There there, let me get you some mint tea and mint chocolate chip cookies. 

Oh I don't know Mother... *Grins* You want I should throw 'em into the warders pit? *frowns* Is that still a thing we do 'ere? My mind is fuzzy. Anyway, can't have another rift in the tower.

Either way, welcome and welcome back friend. I'm just rejoining myself after a long hiatus.

19 hours ago, Damon Devilkin said:

Oh fine *hops in and fishes Elgee out of the moat* Well there we go .... Uhh *looks down at himself* I don't have anything to dry us off with...

Fireball?

*nods* 

Fireball would do it.