DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Dragonmount App

Canukistani

Why does my Chrome browser want me to install a Dragonmount App?  What does it do?

Does Dragonmount have a mobile app from which i can continue to throw spam while leading an active lifestyle?
Or a Discord? Edit:  found the discord!

Edited by Canukistani

• Community Administrator
5 hours ago, Canukistani said:

Why does my Chrome browser want me to install a Dragonmount App?  What does it do?

Does Dragonmount have a mobile app from which i can continue to throw spam while leading an active lifestyle?
Or a Discord? Edit:  found the discord!

I dunno what the app actually is. I'm assuming it's one of those chrome extensions thingermabobs that'll notify you of new posts while not actively on DM, but I haven't actually tried it.

If you do try it, please let us know! 

It places a DM icon on your desktop letting you have instant access to the site. Not unlike a bookmark tho lol. 

It uses chromes “app” packaging though so it takes time getting used to since standard web browsing tools like “back” and “forward” do not function in the same way. 

It seems to use less system resources than chrome proper. 

I have it but find myself still using chrome proper. 

It does also allow you to get alerts of posts like a phone app too even if you are not actively on site. 

Edited by CaddySedai