DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello there, again (again?)

Damon

Feel like a dinosaur popping back in to say hi. Don't even think I was an adult when I first started causing havoc here, pretty sure we were still waiting on CoT or  KoD at the time, hope y'all are doing well.  Got a lot of catching up to do. Not too sure how much RP is going on around here now that we're all old farts but I can still make some trouble again if y'all are up for it.

Edit: cringe, oh man, my sig is showing its age

Edited by Damon Devilkin

17 minutes ago, CaddySedai said:

Welcome back!

Glad to have you again!

Out of curiosity what drew you back into the weave? Always love hearing what brings people home ?

Oh, the show drew my interest back in, but our lovely Amyrlin is, and has always been my home here.  I need to go mess up her office now to make her feel loved now that i think of it.

16 minutes ago, Arie said:

Welcome Back! The Tower will be excited for your return!

Thanks Arie! Hope some of the old farts still remember me, though now that i think of it, hopefully not too well.

11 hours ago, Damon Devilkin said:

Oh, the show drew my interest back in, but our lovely Amyrlin is, and has always been my home here.  I need to go mess up her office now to make her feel loved now that i think of it.

Flatterer. *Plops herself down on Damon's lap.*

Missed you, you big lump.

On 11/27/2021 at 2:09 PM, Elgee said:

Flatterer. *Plops herself down on Damon's lap.*

Missed you, you big lump.

Well thank you Mother, I've missed you too.

19 hours ago, Cass said:

Welcome back!!

The name does seem familiar, which char/s did you RP with back in the day?

Thanks Cass, I think I RP'ed mostly under this character name, but I was all over these forums and external ones as well.  Pretty sure I was in the BT, BotRH, and WT the most.

Think I was midway through recruitment into one of the factions in the band back then, my memory is tainted by the dark one unfortunately.  I remember having some tomfoolery with the band and raiding, doing some DNDlite duels with the BT, and a whole bunch of tomfoolery in the WT along with making Der' in the warders.