DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

So like not new, but I may as well be

Rhys

Hiya my peoples!

It has been like WAY too long since i was here last. I like only got the net last week and had to do school stuff...so much school stuff...

Anyway, I'm back now, and ready to pick up my dear Gaiya where I left her off.

For those who don't know me:

My name is Rhys

I attend year 12 at a pathetic little school that i hate

I'm currently single but have a huge crush on this guy.

My char's name is Gaiya, an aspirant to the brown ajah of the Aes Sedai

So thats about it for now. I can't exactly remember where Gaiya was up to or anything, but hopefully the totally awesome Kristen can find her for me. I LOVE YOU KRISTEN YOU ROCK!!!!

-Rhys

Guest Emperor

*blushes* Not in front of all the other people!

Many women have crushes on me.... it's only natural.

Welcome back to DM.

welcome, welcome, dear!

*huggles* ... i hope you find your next go at DM more to your liking. we've made lots of changes, but feel free to yell at us & tell us where we've assumed wrong things about you.

Kristen ... i've heard of her from someone (kait doesn't think kait has ever talked to Kristen) ... so kait is shutting the door until Kristen shows up. (whichshewillbecauseeveryonefollowskait!)

*tacklehugglomp*

welcome (back)

*blushes* Not in front of all the other people!

Many women have crushes on me.... it's only natural.

Welcome back to DM.

Sigh... I guess its to be expected on a forum where you can't actually see who you're talking to, and I was very vague on that point.

I am a guy. If any of you remember me you will know that, but anyway, I don't remember you so I can forgive you.

Anyway, thanks for the warm welcome back. I would like to day that I never intended to leave in the first place, but i lost my internet for a good while there. I have it back now, though, so all is good.

-Rhys

Signature and Avatar Requests

Check out the sig requests board. You can post a request for someone to make you one to order' date=' or enter the free auctions to win a design which will then be customised with your words.

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=108

If you are interested in learning how to, or are already into sigmaking, check out the Illuminators Org. Their DigManip chapterhouse is all about sigs, webdesign etc...

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=99

[b']Signature Rules[/b]

1. Can only be 255 characters long (this includes any BB Codes or HTML you include). - Limited by the message boards

2. May be no more than 6 lines of text displayed on the message board

3. Signature Pictures may be of the following dimentions: 500x100.

4. Signature Pictures should contain no copyrighted material with out express permission from the artist.

5. If you use a Signature Picture and Text, you may have no more than two lines of text in addition to your picture.

1. You can choose from our many avatars in our gallery with out punity.

2. If you choose to link your avatar from your own site they must be no larger than 80x80.

3. Avatars should contain no copyrighted material with out express permission from the artist.

1. If you would like to use a pre-made avatar for these forums, please click on the link to edit your profile, and then click "Show Gallery" (near the bottom of the page)

2. You can select from several categories of avatars.

Please read announcement threads and stickys before posting on any board.

If you see someone who's signature or avatar breaks these guidelines, please GENTLY remind them of the rules. If they don't change it, contact an Admin.

Kait, please refer to Rule #5 under Siggy Rules...

loler, as for you Rhys, some of these rules may have changed since you were last here so I'll leave this up for when you go and have a siggy... or make one... or not worry about it like me ROFL! :roll: :lol:

;)

i know. was waiting for that so i could frickin' switch it.

loll. it's not fair. kait would like to just leave her thing blank & she can't. hmmm. maybe kait should stop curring to newbies.

hmmmm. nah.

*edited to change sig*

(edited2 to change sig)

[edited 3x to delete addmsg]

Archived