DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello

Glortard

Afternoon I used to visit this site years ago to see what people thought of certain characters and to pick up anything I might have missed.

I first started reading the books when they came out as a teenager and had the pleasure of getting Fires of Heaven signed by the author in my home town. I thoroughly enjoyed the books and looked forward to the release each year until A Crown of Swords was delayed by a good few years. As this was pretty much before the internet was widely available I even made a journey to the publisher in London to find out when the hell it would be coming out such was my fascination with the series then. I have reread the series over the years many times and was looking forward (but also worried) about the TV series.

Welcome Glortard!

I remember those days of waiting and the agony at delays - what awesome stories you have attached to them though!

Being in Australia, I can't even imagine either of those things taking place here ?

How did the trip to the publisher unfold??