DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Alright! Let’s talk…

Arie

I'm definitely bringing my Red, Jagen, over ^^

And when the time comes, I'd like to play an Aiel Maiden too, I'm thinking. We'll see. ^^

Hm! I wonder what type of military character you can play? Tower guard? Illianer Companion? Andoran Queen's Guard? Or even... a Whitecloak?!

So many choices! XD

Edited by Jagen Sedai

I do worry about trying too much and having characters unable to interact. That said, I plan to stick with 1 (or 2, depending where I pick up responsibilities) and help with NPCs until I feel inspired for more. ? I fall too easily in the 'too many characters' trap, and I prefer to keep a few amount when I'm not sure how it will affect my time.

So excited!  I started a Tuatha'an who had begun to have dreams of wolves and eventually went berserk on bandits who attacked their wagon train.  He had just been found by a wolfkin who had begun to explain what was happening.

I would also be happy to help with NPCs as well but if no one can step in as the Wolfkin who had begun to train my character I can always try a young man in Tar Valor who accompanied someone to join the tower but wants nothing to do with it.  A whitecloak sounds fun too.

Happy to write up something that accompanies another person's idea.  I have played RPGs for decades and have GM'd for just as long and love writing characters and playing them as well.

That sounds like a cool character, @thehumantrashcan!

It's up to you if your Wolfkin trainer is an NPC you can use or if you rather have another person do that.

Anything you have an idea for, feel free to submit a bio for that character. ?

In general I want people to be able to not just RP with others but to feel comfortable using NPCs if they have to, as well. That way they have options to write ?

Hm yeah at the moment I don't have other ideas really, except for another Aes Sedai--though I might like to write as her before she gets to the Tower, on the Retro RP board, to flesh her out before I play her as a full sister.

Some very cool ideas. ?

I have started on an Aes Sedai, and the Tower getting filled up could be cool.

I think I should start filling up the Shadow and Freelanders too. I have at least one idea for a Darkfriend, though am not sure what a good Freelander could be; perhaps an Aielman, although it might be tricky before "The Shadow Rising" unless he is one of those sent to find He Who Comes with the Dawn.

So yeah, I had just started and was almost at the point of wrapping up my back story RP with @WolfbrotherKronos.  Granted it was further along in the WoT story we are starting now where the Wolfkin had a whole culture set up.  I believe it was at some point after the Bowl of the Winds had been used.  I think I'd be happy to RP his backstory and get him to the point where he's accepted the fact he's a wolfkin for the start of our timeline, especially if we need a more mature wolfkin if others decide they want to play as one.  He's always available to join other freelanders, get bonded, join the band of the red hand in the future, or become a traveling companion of someone who is looking for He Who Comes with the Dawn ?.

I'll update his bio and throw it in.

Happy to make a street wise 30 something man in Tar Valon if that's where most of the RP is happening though.

I think wolfkin camps are doable, too. I mean whatever encourages RP and isn't outside the realm of reasonable possibility. Who knows, maybe somewhere in the Westlands there was a place for Wolfkin in the books and we just never saw it ? (especially since so many equate that with being a Darkfriend; it'd be on the down-low for sure).