DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WoT Series Merch.

CaddySedai

2 minutes ago, VooDooNut said:

Dude. That would be sick.

It would! I’d love to be able to cosplay an Asha’man or even just have them for a collectors item. That’s like the only WoT merch I want 

Just now, Asha'man Shar'aman said:

It would! I’d love to be able to cosplay an Asha’man or even just have them for a collectors item. That’s like the only WoT merch I want 

I didn't think I really needed any merch until I read your post. I also never thought of cosplaying an Asha'man! Such a great idea!

8 minutes ago, VooDooNut said:

I didn't think I really needed any merch until I read your post. I also never thought of cosplaying an Asha'man! Such a great idea!

Haha, thanks! It’s something I’d love to do once I have the money (and you know, accurate pins-). 

16 minutes ago, Asha'man Shar'aman said:

Cool! Any idea if that’ll one day include the Sword and Dragon pins? I’ve been trying for years to find a book accurate set (even if I can’t afford them) and I’d love if there actually was one. 

So from what I gather they want to eventually repro the stuff they had before - including the sword and dragon, and the ajah necklaces.

9 minutes ago, CaddySedai said:

So from what I gather they want to eventually repro the stuff they had before - including the sword and dragon, and the ajah necklaces.

image.gif.9986867766e763d8adef338ce06f7f3a.gif

@VooDooNut Just so you can hear the (hopefully gonna happen) good news! 

Edited by Asha'man Shar'aman

2 minutes ago, Asha'man Shar'aman said:

I like that equation. Much better than normal math. 

Any chance you could tag me if you get any more news? 

I do not see why not 🙂 

I'm so happy to finally have the badali ring in silver. T'was what I was missing from my collection lol

52 minutes ago, CaddySedai said:

I do not see why not 🙂 

I'm so happy to finally have the badali ring in silver. T'was what I was missing from my collection lol

Haha, that’s great! Super happy for you, I can’t wait to (hopefully) start my own little WoT collection one day. 

41 minutes ago, Asha'man Shar'aman said:

Haha, that’s great! Super happy for you, I can’t wait to (hopefully) start my own little WoT collection one day. 

I have faith you will. Honestly hearing back from Badali was a treat, and an unexpected one 🙂

When it rains it pours. 

Just as Badali got its ability to put out the legacy silver ring, Jalic has now released its show Great Serpent rings.

Currently a preorder - and customizable by Ajah. I of course am getting myself a Green one.

I'm such a merch nerd lmao.

Green Ajah Ringhttps://jalicblades.com/the-wheel-of-time/aes-sedai-ring/