DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WoT Series Merch.

CaddySedai

Aes Sedai and Warders, Darkfriends and Whitecloaks.

The official Merch store has landed.

https://www.amazon.com/stores/page/E0A46486-EB04-4859-8B52-F395CF66E4F0/ref=atv_dp_exp_woft_s1_oando_1_link_shop1?ingress=3

Only a few basic designs so far (The rings shirt is my current fav.) but more will be added.

I also expect to hear about licensed partners drops soon.

Edited by CaddySedai

2 minutes ago, JenniferL said:

Maybe I’m just spoiled by Taveren Tees, but I’m underwhelmed by their shirt designs. 

Oh Ta'veren Tees was legendary. 

These seem to be the opening salvo. If I remember correctly some of the first WoT shirts I ever saw online were... meh.

Then again my memory of the late 90s is super fuzzball haha. 

The best designs will probably end up being third party. Its sorta what I found with Star Trek. The official shirts are... eh. lol.

Edited by CaddySedai

So I got the "rings" shirt in olive. I'm a merch butterfly lol.

Honestly its a nice shirt - comfortable feel to it...its not as flimsy and uber-soft as the shirts from redbubble but I think that it is still quite soft for the material used. And I suspect because of the feel it will hold up better than the other shirts. I adore Redbubble but they pile real fast because of how they are made and their collars eventually just droop.

The stitching is pretty robust too - an issue with many tees is that the stitching tends to unravel so this seems up for more abuse than most.

Amazon dropped ball.  I went looking on Amazon link and couldn't find a Birgitte Doll.  Nynaeve plush with braidable hair would be amazing also.  I am about to have first grandaughter.  How can I brainwash her into a lifetime of WoT if they won't give me the tools.  ?

Edited by Guire

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
44 minutes ago, DaddyFinn said:

I made a wooden "sword" when I was a kid and whacked weeds and bushes and even dueled my little brother. Don't know what would have happened if I got my hands on a real, sharp sword back then. 😄

Lol, for me it was a broomhandle lightsaber 😛

13 hours ago, CaddySedai said:

Kinda sad its a false edge stainless boi but. If you want a mantle piece, its striking.

Damn. You had me drooling there for a second. I bought a quality katana for about $250 several years back for karate classes. Might eventually get one with a crane/heron on it. But it needs to be functional 

1 hour ago, DojoToad said:

Damn. You had me drooling there for a second. I bought a quality katana for about $250 several years back for karate classes. Might eventually get one with a crane/heron on it. But it needs to be functional 

Yeah, Im hoping that now that there is an example, might see these pop up at ren faire forges

So since it is worth mentioning, it appears Badali got permission to rerelease the silver ring as the Aes Sedai Legacy Great Serpent Ring. 

I decided to see how that was gonna work so here is the packaging. 

2A429011-BECC-4EBB-ABBE-5BF4D5EB2517.thumb.jpeg.dcb5831a2c7ee1a95513e723858565f3.jpeg683CD32F-F526-4E5F-BB92-A7E1D8E7AF00.thumb.jpeg.13dffa70f951db826c27d68499576366.jpegD4D940D1-D1C2-4FB3-AD49-2D40CC91E4AE.thumb.jpeg.c7af3a11fb004df1567a031aab34cc42.jpeg

Also great news!

I reached out to Badali. 

We are very excited to have it back as well. We are working on getting a gold version approved so that people will be able to buy book accurate versions of the ring. We also will be working with Sony to make new pieces based off of the show directly and hopefully will be bringing back more of the old line. We will post any new pieces we get to social media and our emails, so feel free to keep an eye on those for any news!”

3 hours ago, CaddySedai said:

Also great news!

I reached out to Badali. 

We are very excited to have it back as well. We are working on getting a gold version approved so that people will be able to buy book accurate versions of the ring. We also will be working with Sony to make new pieces based off of the show directly and hopefully will be bringing back more of the old line. We will post any new pieces we get to social media and our emails, so feel free to keep an eye on those for any news!”

Cool! Any idea if that’ll one day include the Sword and Dragon pins? I’ve been trying for years to find a book accurate set (even if I can’t afford them) and I’d love if there actually was one.