DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Party Time!

Cross

so we're having our launch party here, are any of you hosting your own at home? planning anything special for the series premiere? having people over? dressing up? making any special food? 

what are you plans?

That ... sounds delicious! I love cinnamon, especially in milk. We have a pudding here called melkkos (milk food, is the direct translation) which is basically something like bits of home made pasta cooked in milk with cinnamon. Yum!

On Friday during a meeting with the other teachers at my school we went around and said what we are thankful for and one of them said the WoT tv series.  I immediately went up to him and started gushing over the books and he said he and a bunch of other WoT fans were watching it at one of the high school auditoriums on a big screen and invited me.  We watched the first 2 and I watched the 3rd on my phone when I got home (most of us were teachers and too tired).  So happy I got to watch it with fellow fans because I currently live where no one I know likes the books.  Now I do.  So happy! ? 

Edited by thehumantrashcan

Cross, horchata is very yummy! My daughter introduced me to it a few months ago and I can't get enough of it. Sooo good!

I've watched all four episodes and honestly I enjoyed the show. Of course they had to cut parts of the book out and added other stuff in. But I went into it as a stand alone TV show. Otherwise I know I would have torn it apart. I didn't want to do that. I've been waiting too long for it!