DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello

Calembel

Hello and welcome, Calembel!

(Interesting name - where does it come from?)

Up to where have you read in the series? And are you going to watch the show when it comes out on Thursday/Friday/Saturday (who knows? time zones ?)

23 minutes ago, Elgee said:

Hello and welcome, Calembel!

(Interesting name - where does it come from?)

Up to where have you read in the series? And are you going to watch the show when it comes out on Thursday/Friday/Saturday (who knows? time zones ?)

Calembel is a city name from Lord of the Rings (barely mentioned, but I like the name).

I'm almost done the first book! I'll be done later today. I will definitely be watching the show on Friday. I figure it will be quite different from the book anyway!

Ooh you will have to beware of spoilers everywhere around here, with regards to the books! It's built into our DNA, so there's no getting around some things, like boards for certain groups of people who only appear later on in the book series. Not sure what all's going to happen in the tv show ... lol

3 hours ago, Elgee said:

Ooh you will have to beware of spoilers everywhere around here, with regards to the books! It's built into our DNA, so there's no getting around some things, like boards for certain groups of people who only appear later on in the book series. Not sure what all's going to happen in the tv show ... lol

I'm great at tuning things out and honestly I don't mind spoilers anyway,  I still love reading for the full story rather than just for the main events.