DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Old old oldie dropping by

zaali

Hey

Wow, my old user name works!! 

I used to be a member way back in the beginning, I think about 2000, maybe even last century ?

I was a member of the wolfkin back in the days of Darksmoon and Aldazar, don't suppose anyone from back then is still around? 

Stretching my memory but I remember Kagato and Arik, both of the Black Tower, Jonathon, other names might come back too. 

Are the Wolfkin still around? Do people still RP? 

Hi Zaali,

Welcome back! I was WT and Band around that time,  but some of those names seem ~familiar (and you might find their profiles in a search?)

@arik I think I've seen around, and there are active tags for @Darksmoon , @Aldazar / @aldazar aldovienye/ @Aldazar Ashan(sorry to any incorrect tags here!)

People like @Taymist might also know more surely...

The RP is still around! Though we're currently very quiet and debating where to from here (hopefully decisions and more activity soon!)... if you're interested feel free to put forward your character bios and/or I can give you a nudge when things ramp up?