DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

What time will the show drop.

Bloc Ogt

From some quick googling it seems Amazon Prime typically does release its new shows at midnight GMT on the announced day of release. So 7pm eastern time in the US on Thursday, the day before, sounds like a good bet.

Seems US people should maybe have been planning watch parties a day earlier than advertised...

32 minutes ago, Jackdaw_Fool said:

From some quick googling it seems Amazon Prime typically does release its new shows at midnight GMT on the announced day of release. So 7pm eastern time in the US on Thursday, the day before, sounds like a good bet.

Seems US people should maybe have been planning watch parties a day earlier than advertised...

Nope.  Thursday night is when we barricade the doors. Turn off phones.  Watch all alone so we don't have to answer questions or be interrupted.   Friday Watch parties are when we can just enjoy the vibe and see our people fall in love with the characters we have been reading about for decades.

16 minutes ago, Skipp said:

Canadian here and I can only access it using a VPN, any other canucks having the same issue?

It should work? West coast Canadian here and it's available for me. Watching right now with a mini snack break. Wasn't expecting it for another 24 hrs so this is a treat. 

24 minutes ago, DaddyFinn said:

Working yet? There was some delay here and there. Must be so much traffic on the site

Not yet, I am thinking it will work at 7pm.  My assumption is that being in Saskatchewan and not having Daylight savings has confused something as I have heard other Canadians being able to watch the show.