DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hi everyone

Fellina

So I'm an old soul that's returning. Was really active on the forums back in the early 2000's, part of the Aiel org back when that was a thing, but eventually ended up stepping away from a lot of online stuff when my oldest was born in 2003. Been pretty eager to see the developments with the new show but then when the soundtrack came out . . . man, I got all the feels. So I decided to pop in for a bit of nostalgia and to see if anyone from those days was still around. 

WB Fellina!

The show is definitely passing lots of buttons!

There are still a few of us oldies around (though I was mainly WT and BotRH,  also took a break after '03), and more and more seem to be returning each day ?

You might be able to tag and contact old friends with an @ / member/profile search - might surprise you who pops up - or surprise them when they re- activate ?