DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WoT Premier - Read At Your Own Risk!

SinisterDeath

51 minutes ago, TheMountain said:
  Hide contents

One thing that is starting to dawn on me as a bit disappointing is the lack of Tam's fever dream. He pulls out a sword and Tam gets healed right as rain, but Rand never asks any questions and Tam never has anything to say about him leaving with Moraine. The character development between Rand and Tam is one area that I'm realizing now sorely suffers from the manufactured "Who is the Dragon Reborn?" mystery. It's also much less believable. Are we really to believe that Rand and Tam have nothing to say to each other after winternight?

I’ve heard Tam still has the fever dream, but they just changed all the references to “him or her.”

1 hour ago, Beidomon said:

I’ve heard Tam still has the fever dream, but they just changed all the references to “him or her.”

if it does it will be later. was not shown initially. Could be inserted in flashback. There is a gap where its possible.

I decided to watch it. Well 2 episodes.

Couldn’t take a 3rd.

It was far worse than I thought it would be. 

Making Lan a bumbling idiot was probably the last straw and the disaster of the episode 2 ending will be the last of it I ever watch.

Shockingly bad.

At least it all prompted me to read the books again so hopefully I can forget what I just watched. Hopefully,

Edited by Maximillion

• JenniferL locked and unpinned this topic