DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Wheel of Time renewed for 3rd season (rumor)

Deadsy

‘The Wheel of Time’ Renewed for Season 3 at Amazon Studios [Exclusive] | MOVIESR.NET

We have confirmed with our source that “The Wheel of Time” will shoot Season 3 immediately after the second season finishes filming in the Czech Republic. The information comes from a credible source in the Czech Republic, who has previously informed us about Hanna Season 3 filming status and the number of episodes.

3 minutes ago, SinisterDeath said:

It's a Rumor, but I'll allow it. ? 

I think the thing that lends at least a small amount of credence to it is it would make sense to make up for lost time due to covid by filming seasons 2 and 3 back to back. And maybe they are needing to film some season 3 scenes now that are in the same locations they are currently in (that's the only reason I can think of for not waiting a month or 2 to renew). Additionally, I'm sure Amazon has done more analytics the past couple months.

Edited by Deadsy

Just now, Ralph said:

This is the greatest possible proof that all of the fears of the Wheel of Woke are true! 

Surely Amazon would never renew it for a third season before even the first has aired unless it is a woke-sermonising holier-than-thou virtue-signalling preachfest!! 

/s

Or perhaps they are confident it will make them a lot of money? 

1 minute ago, Ralph said:

This is the greatest possible proof that all of the fears of the Wheel of Woke are true! 

Surely Amazon would never renew it for a third season before even the first has aired unless it is a woke-sermonising holier-than-thou virtue-signalling preachfest!! 

/s

I think pretending any of us have any idea what Amazon think of the series is silly.

Regardless glad to hear its being renewened for a 3rd season.

2 minutes ago, mogi68 said:

WOW!

Season 3

How far will we go? The Stone? Rhuidean??

They'll have to start condensing at some point, but book 4 is the best book (imo) and has a ton of good stuff going on, so it's really hard to guess. But I like this idea. They could end season 3 at Rand getting marked in Rhuidean. Then season 4 would cover the rest of book 4 and the entirety of book 5. I think/hope most of the condensing will happen in books 7-10. 

Just now, Deadsy said:

They'll have to start condensing at some point, but book 4 is the best book (imo) and has a ton of good stuff going on, so it's really hard to guess. But I like this idea. They could end season 3 at Rand getting marked in Rhuidean. Then season 4 would cover the rest of book 4 and the entirety of book 5. I think/hope most of the condensing will happen in books 7-10. 

I believe Rafe said some of the books need a whole season, and some very obviously can fit two or three two a season. If definitely gave me the impression that he meant the plod etc

2 minutes ago, Ralph said:

I believe Rafe said some of the books need a whole season, and some very obviously can fit two or three two a season. If definitely gave me the impression that he meant the plod etc

Ya, hopefully they don't condense too much early on during the time when they don't know whether they'll get enough seasons.

Edited by Deadsy