DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New photos from episodes 1-3 up on Amazon Studios press site

mogi68

I love these new pictures.

Not sure I expressed my thoughts on this earlier, but it does look like we'll see the party split up after Shadar Logoth. In episode three, it looks like Rand and Mat meet Thom. Egwene and Perrin meet Tinkers and Children. Moiraine, Lan, and Nynaeve will cross paths with Logain. I suspect Logain will have been captured much earlier, and they'll run into the caravan of Aes Sedai bringing him back to Tar Valon. And while they're together, I think there will be an escape attempt which will probably involve Logain's followers attacking. Or maybe just brigands (it'd be foolish for brigands to just attach a group of Aes Sedai, though. People loyal to Logain may have some additional justification).

Edited by Agitel

2 hours ago, Beidomon said:

WOFT_S1_UT_102_191104_THIJAN_00711_1_thumb.JPG

Are we roasting marshmallows here? That's not nearly enough kindling for a proper witch burning.

All the other pics look amazing - except that we've got a real shoulder pad problem with the costume design. Not sure which look weirder - Mo's or the Children's.

Correct on both counts:

• Not nearly enough wood
  • WTF is with the shoulder pads

1 hour ago, Katherine said:

LOVE the wolves. SOOOO excited to see that scene. Man.... they are packing A LOT  into the first 3 episodes. 

Forgot how much I love the tinkers. Was hoping they would be "garish" instead of "slightly colorful" 

WOFT_S1_UT_103_191211_THIJAN_00268_1_thumb.JPG

Yes, not nearly garish enough.  And that dog doesn't look like a mastiff.

1 hour ago, Deadsy said:

WOFT_S1_UT_101_190917_THIJAN_00847_1_thu

He looks really cute here (which he should in  season 1) but also like he could potentially be a future bad ass

Like that he kind of has a baby face thing going on, that'll be a great opportunity to show how his character evolves as he grows more powerful and gets...ahem, harder.

Side note, do we have a total count on the amount of times RJ described Rand as "hard" or "like iron" in the series? Has to be well into the hundreds right?

• Community Administrator
11 minutes ago, notpropaganda73 said:

So do I but I have a feeling we won't! I haven't seen any hint of him in Emond's Field from the promo material

One of the early non-spoiler reviews, which had only seen the first 3 episodes, said we see Thom.