DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New Nynaeve Spot ad

Skipp

• Community Administrator
3 minutes ago, Elgee said:

It looks like they're changing quite a bit of the story, if Egwene is in Tar Valon and only meets up again with Nynaeve there.

They cut out Caemlyn, and from the trailer it looks like they approach a Waygate outdoors (Instead of the basement of an Inn). So yes, it's probable they meet up in Tar Valon, before going to the Eye via Tar Valon's waygate.

3 minutes ago, SinisterDeath said:

They cut out Caemlyn, and from the trailer it looks like they approach a Waygate outdoors (Instead of the basement of an Inn). So yes, it's probable they meet up in Tar Valon, before going to the Eye via Tar Valon's waygate.

Yep, I'm aware of that.

2 minutes ago, SinisterDeath said:

We don't know yet. They could escape on their own, and meet back up with Mat & Rand for all we know.

Could be Aliens too ... lol ... I just don't know what to expect anymore.

5 minutes ago, Elder_Haman said:

Tar Valon looks to be a stand in for Camelyn. Group to reunify there after being separated at Shadar Logoth. I am curious as to the motivation that drives them to Fal Dara from there. Will it be knowledge that the Dark One intends to strike at the Eye? Will it be because Moiraine gets in trouble with the Tower? Will Siuan and Moiraine contrive a reason? 

I've been trying to figure it out just from episode titles but my guess (episode 5 is "blood calls blood", shadowspawn invasion of tar valon?) is somewhat undermined by episode 6 being "the flame of tar valon". So I have no clue!

16 minutes ago, themann1086 said:

I've been trying to figure it out just from episode titles but my guess (episode 5 is "blood calls blood", shadowspawn invasion of tar valon?) is somewhat undermined by episode 6 being "the flame of tar valon". So I have no clue!

Can't it be the same reason as in the books? Didn't Moiraine want everyone to go to they Eye because the tinkers told them of an Aiel warning them about the Eye? And Loial give them a warning from Jain Farstrider. And there is also the boy's dreams.

On 11/7/2021 at 7:30 AM, TheMountain said:

I seem to remember from the books that Trollocs don't like to enter any water more than waist-high for that reason.

Another consideration is what they are being driven to do. 
They feared Shadar Logoth, but were driven in there by the myrrdraal. 
being driven hard and full of bloodlust might have them do unusual things. 

Love the new clip with Egwene and Nynaeve. The fierceness of Nynaeve and the hug at the end between the two. ? 

Still finishing up the first read of the books (almost done--on the last book!!). My favourite character has been Egwene and favourite book 'The Gathering Storm'. Really hope the show succeeds so it can make it that far into the series.