DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Wheel of Time First Print Books 1-14 + Prequel

yrneh99

Hello, I am currently looking for Sellers of all Wheel of Time First Print Books 1-14. If anyone is Interested Sell their Collection Please send a message. Thankyou.

And also if you have any Advice where can i get Certified Real True Copy of All First Print of these Books Please Let me know. Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Administrator
10 hours ago, NightWolf said:

The only place online that I can point you to for certified first editions is Abe Books, apply search filters for first editions and see what they have.

You probably already knew this but sorry, it's all I got.

Edit: I realized you stated first print, not first edition so that I really have no clue about. I wish you all the best in finding those gems.

I... saw a reddit post where some lucky sob bought a first-first signed EoTW for $8.

I'm lucky if I can find a first that has water damage. ?

Just fo to a good used book store. These books are not rare and still really easy to find and cheap. The illiad in Burbank ca (used book store) had almost all of them for less than 10 bucks each including eye of the world. If anyone is selling them for more they are ripping you off because of the new show on amazon. Trust me, check these books stores and be patient. A really good shop will have so many copies they'd be glad to finally get rid of them for almost anything. There's nothing really collectable about these and if they want more than a few bucks each they are thieves.