DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Neon Reads The Wheel of Time

CarmeloLabadie

Well it's been a long time coming. I've considered making a reaction chat here for a while, so that I can stop clogging up the "What are you reading" board, and I've finally gotten around to it. As of the creation of this board, I'm on Chapter 33 of The Shadow Rising. I hope that this type of format is fine. Also if there are questions on my opinions to things, feel free to ask :)

Now then for a quick theory to start things off: I think that Lord Luc could possibly be the Slayer. He seems to recognize Perrin, he's a dude hanging out in Two Rivers, and he is confident enough to not be worried about a Warder.

2 minutes ago, Dedicated said:

IMO OP is playing with fire even by even browsing this forum without having read the entire series. That is if they aren't afraid of spoilers. But to each their own... good luck OP and hope you enjoy the series at least as much as I did. 

At least as much as we all did.  I don't think anyone would be on DM if they didn't enjoy the series.

• Community Administrator

Note to All,
Please respect the OP's thread, stay on topic. and don't spoil the book for @CarmeloLabadie.

12 hours ago, CarmeloLabadie said:

Now then for a quick theory to start things off: I think that Lord Luc could possibly be the Slayer. He seems to recognize Perrin, he's a dude hanging out in Two Rivers, and he is confident enough to not be worried about a Warder.

As far as your theory? RAFO (Read and Find Out).
You'll probably have your answer soon enough. ?