DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A Countdown. Things we love.

CaddySedai

Today’s goal: Seven. Its getting closer...can you feel it? Three music tracks, Tons of posters, Little snippits. But the numbers keep marching along. Six had some great answers but we struggled a bit to fill the gaps. Hopefully seven gets us back on track. There are a few "easy" ones. 

• Community Administrator

The Seven girlfriends Lews Therin Telamon had during his college years at the University of Paaran Disen. His animal house escapades were told through the ages, eventually leading to mat's classic line "One pretty woman means fun at the dance. Two pretty women mean trouble in the house. Three pretty women mean run for the hills.".

2 hours ago, SinisterDeath said:

*Grins*
The Eight-Pointed Star Ter'Angreal in the possession of Cadsuane. It "vibrates" in the presence of Male Channelers.

You know I am sorely tempted to let this work a third time. lmao

With our illustrious thread host absent I'm going to post my pick for Day 9 anyway because I've been holding on to this one for a week now and I can no longer resist: the Nine Rods of Dominion! Mentioned in the Prologue and then not explained or even mentioned again in text! I'm pretty sure I started reading this at age 12 right after finishing Lord of the Rings and Dune but before I read the silmarillion for fun (I was a weird kid), so I was used to having things named and unexplained at that point, but these still stuck out to me.

The later explanation that they were just the titles for regional governors was very disappointing