DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

So who's going to join me on Team Logain?

Elgee

1 hour ago, Elgee said:

Because let's face it ... the dude is seriously hot!

(Twilight fans will get it ... lol)

(Not a Twilight fan, sorry) 

Not gonna lie though, Logain and Moiraine are really hot. Like seriously. 

Just now, Rose said:

Thanks for editing. Being attracted to ugly people is definitely not the same as being asexual.

Yeah sorry bout that, I meant it in a sense that she wouldn’t have any options and would be perceived as such (did not use it disparagingly) then again, a joke isn’t very good if you have to explain it. Thanks for the shout out! 

5 hours ago, Elgee said:

Yeah ... not appreciating the spam, people. This is a light-hearted topic but if you don't understand it, ask. Don't just post nonsense.

When the topic starts with 'Twilight fans will get it' then I think you know some people won't understand and are inviting spam, nonsense, and confusion.

Good thing the topic is light-hearted...

Edited by DojoToad

I’m gonna have to go ahead and say I’m team Nynaeve. That braid tug/flip was straight fire. Pretty stoked on Nyn bout to mess some fools up. I like Logain gettin more screen time though. 

* Also side note, as a villain I’m loving what they are doing with Eamon Valda. I mean this could be one of those game changer villains like Hans Gruber. So I’m pretty excited to see him as more of a big bad. 

8 hours ago, JaimAybara said:

Also side note, as a villain I’m loving what they are doing with Eamon Valda. I mean this could be one of those game changer villains like Hans Gruber. So I’m pretty excited to see him as more of a big bad. 

Agreed, we only see a few seconds of him but his performance is amazing.

I thought about it long and hard and if I have to pick only one, I have to go with team Egwene. I mean just look at her. 

TeaserDeepDive02-1024x576.thumb.jpg.3ebc696851720a88910ae9f1b21cddc9.jpg

8bl09oi7xfw71.jpg.8dafc1a571f555afbb2a13a1a481f735.jpg

My second choice is Lan but I like Daniel Henney better with short hair and no hadori (Lan fans don't kill me lol)

17 hours ago, Rose said:

Agreed, we only see a few seconds of him but his performance is amazing.

I thought about it long and hard and if I have to pick only one, I have to go with team Egwene. I mean just look at her. 

TeaserDeepDive02-1024x576.thumb.jpg.3ebc696851720a88910ae9f1b21cddc9.jpg

8bl09oi7xfw71.jpg.8dafc1a571f555afbb2a13a1a481f735.jpg

My second choice is Lan but I like Daniel Henney better with short hair and no hadori (Lan fans don't kill me lol)

I will join you on Team Egwene!!

She always got more hate than she deserved. And I'm fully aboard with Maddie.

6 hours ago, Elder_Haman said:

I will join you on Team Egwene!!

She always got more hate than she deserved. And I'm fully aboard with Maddie.

Let’s be fair, a lot of the hate she got was mostly due to Gawyn…and Gawyn is the biggest tool in the shed. Haha. Unlike most though, I love hating on Gawyn, and if they “fix” his character flaws he will just become the Kroger Brand Lan. 

*I never understood his loathing. Especially after His partner explains to him there is no reason for it. But I also loved being frustrated with him. If that makes sense? 

Edited by JaimAybara

3 hours ago, MasterAblar said:

Maybe people hated Gawyn because he was all too humanly flawed. He was irrational and couldn't accept the truth that he was wrong. Seems par for the course to me.

Totally. Flaws that I loved to have in the story. I wouldn’t cut them, they to me were beautifully tragic. And even though I disliked him, characters that make you emote like that are great to have, they do their job.