DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Foreshadowing

Pembie

Just wait to get it on your second read through. Listing all her viewings would be tedious work. Maybe you could offer some kind of monetary compensation for it if you really want it? But again I think you should just wait for it on your second read through. 

I just started mine and one interesting point that jumped out at me is the viewing about Mat and the dagger. It seems like it was an inevitability that Mat would take the dagger, free Mordith and Rand getting the second wound on top of the first received from Elan. It almost seems like the creator's plan to help contain the first wound since Nynaeve mentions that the two wounds seemed to be fighting each other and thus preventing one from overwhelming Rand. 

I keep trying to write more in the "Nature of good and evil" thread on the topic of balance, but I haven't been able to neatly organize all my thoughts yet. 

The only one that I know of or stuck out to me that hasn’t happened yet is the adie sedi all getting attacked in the white tower 

intresting I don’t really remember the one about Matt or Rands wounds is it easy to miss important stuff like this or aren’t I paying enough attention 

20 minutes ago, Pembie said:

The only one that I know of or stuck out to me that hasn’t happened yet is the adie sedi all getting attacked in the white tower  

This post is really doing a disservice to you. I suggest you stop worrying about it and just continue to enjoy the series. 

21 minutes ago, Pembie said:

intresting I don’t really remember the one about Matt or Rands wounds is it easy to miss important stuff like this or aren’t I paying enough attention 

Well when Rand first talks with Min and Min tells him all the things she sees around his friends, one of the things she says is that she sees a dagger with a red ruby. And crap I might have spoiled something for you about Rand's wounds cause you might not have gotten there yet. 

Like I said before... this post is really doing a disservice to you. Just enjoy the series and worry about the little stuff on your second readthrough. 

For me, it is easy to miss stuff.  I've read EotW at least 8 times, and when I read it a 9th I'm sure to come across stuff that I forgot or didn't notice on the previous read throughs.

I read pretty quickly and that probably makes me a bit more prone to missing stuff

Ok thanks for your help everyone I just find it hard remembering stuff that goes on with all these different storylines sometimes I was the same with Game of thrones 

Another thing I’m confused about is how they seem to be setting Logian up to being a big character in season one of the show I still don’t know much about him and I’m on book 7 

9 hours ago, Pembie said:

Another thing I’m confused about is how they seem to be setting Logian up to being a big character in season one of the show I still don’t know much about him and I’m on book 7 

Two points on Logain in the show:

(1) It's a nice opportunity to show and not tell. We get to see the dangers of male channelers, the madness, we see the Aes Sedai at work rather than just being told they do this off screen.

(2) Read And Find Out (RAFO)