DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

*Waves*

Lance Mitchell

Was introduced to The Wheel of Time several years ago by a friend, and - the occasional issue aside - absolutely loved it. With the show on the horizon I finally decided to dive into the chaos and try and become a part of the fandom.

However, my first mistake was joining a Facebook group, which has been so ridiculously negative about every minor element or change (and blood and ashes, so many freaking memes) that I can't envision any decent discussion about the show there. So, I'm hoping that this place will at least provide a balanced platform for conversing on a topic that we all love.

So yeah, hi. ?

Howdy,

Deadrabbit here. Welcome aboard, I just joined meself, I heard about this book from another writer but when I heard it was fourteen books long I kicked the can down the curb for a while. But, with the advent of the show and the inevitable spoilers, I thought "what the hell" and have taken the plunge. I am currently on the first book, and have finished the prequel (which I hope didn't spoil too much). Where are you at right now?

Well, nuts. I know Moraine and Lan are cool, even though EOTW is playing them up as being untrustworthy, but I guess I get to enjoy knowing Rand as an unreliable narrator. Gotta say, only eight chapters in, and Mat`s my favorite with Egwene and Nynaeve being my least favorite, I honestly prefer Narg over them.

Welcome to DM, Lance ?

You'll find that people can be just as rabbit ... I mean rabid ? here. Though of course the Mods try to keep things in control.

You both are welcome to join the Social and / or Role Playing sides too. Depending on where you go there, it's usually more civilised. *Eyes the Bunny* ... I won't say more, because ... spoilers, y'know? *winks at Lance*