DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I need help identifying a box set...

skwebb99

Hello all. This is my first time posting here (I discovered the community but have tried to avoid it as I'm still reading through the series. I'm on book 8 and I started in May).

I found a fairly unique Wheel of Time box set at a resale shop today. It's sets of 3 hardcover books with the original dust jackets. Nothing special there. However, around the set is a case with some unique artwork and coloring. For the life of me, I cannot figure out who the distributor is. I have found sets 2, 3, and 4 for $20 each, normally at $80 per the box. Has anyone seen these? Can anyone help identify them? I've cross posted on Reddit to no luck either. I did upload more pictures there as well.

https://www.reddit.com/r/danielgreene/comments/q9nzl2/wheel_of_time_search_help/

Thank you for any help!

20211016_190623.jpg

• 1 month later...

All books are published, in English, by Tor. Any book would have a publisher's name and an ISBN. With the ISBN (a number of 10 or 13 numbers) you might ask at a bookstore if they can help you figure out if the other books are even still in print in this edition and at the very least they might help in giving you more details to help you find the books second hand.

Bookstores are awesome for that.