DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The First Scene from NY Comic Con... Thoughts

Guest Wolfbrother31

Guest Wolfbrother31

Well...

It didn't seem very WoT'ish. 

To be honest, it didn't feel even like good tv. 

But. 

I don't know. Help guys. Im trying to come up with something to praise - but honestly got nothing.

?

why not?

yes, that introduction was a bit overdone, we can all agree on that. but besides it, i don't see any single problem with it.

Here's a list of small details they got right

ANd the list is impressive, i didn't even notice most of it. All those details they got right shows they care about the details, which buys them more leeway when they make changes.

as for the rest, i can't judge the "feeling" in two minutes. and if the story is well made and well told, i may not care anyway.

1 hour ago, Wolfbrother31 said:

I don't know. Help guys. Im trying to come up with something to praise - but honestly got nothing.

?

Keep your head up until the premier!

My list of grievances is as long as my list of things I like—but it's almost all speculation until we see the full show.

Besides, you're supposed to be our Resident Optimist! Now buck up and tell us something you do like about the clip!

Keep in mind it's all out of context from any prior plot set up or mood set up from the rest of the episode leading up to it. 

I'm staying positive until at least I see some episodes.

This post gives an excellent explanation about why we're not seeing a direct page to screen translation. It may help ease your concerns: 

Edited by Agitel