DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

How would you cast the Trakands and the Forsaken?

Guest Wolfbrother31

Guest Wolfbrother31

I would love it if Alexandra Daddario was Lanfear.

I'm thinking Joaquin Phoenix for Demandred. 

Emma Stone as Elayne. 

I dunno. Thoughts? 

2 hours ago, Wolfbrother31 said:

I would love it if Alexandra Daddario was Lanfear.

I'm thinking Joaquin Phoenix for Demandred. 

Emma Stone as Elayne. 

I dunno. Thoughts? 

I thought Daddario was too young but she is 35.  I could actually really see that. 

Phoenix would be pretty good but don't know if he would do something like WoT unless he has some personal tie to series.

Elle Fanning would be good as Avhienda if getting big names.  

Thought Stone was too old but she is only 32.  So I guess she could play young adult. She seems to be really active in movies now.  Same as Phoenix only see it if she is wanting a prestige TV series.

Daddario probably most realistic and this would probably be good career move for her.

Guest Wolfbrother31
1 hour ago, Guire said:

Elle Fanning would be good as Avhienda if getting big names.  

I like it.

You got other ideas for good castings that haven't been yet?

Guest Wolfbrother31
Just now, Guire said:

Got a very Faile vibe from her with Inej character. 

I honestly hope they cut Faile entirely...

Spent way too much time with her in the books and it soured me. 

6 minutes ago, Wolfbrother31 said:

I honestly hope they cut Faile entirely...

Spent way too much time with her in the books and it soured me. 

Perrin was originally my favorite character and I can't even imagine him without her.  When books were dropping years apart that story line was painful.  On rereads it never bothered me.  Not anywhere close to favorite part.  The entire Shaido storyline outside of Perrin scooping up Seanchan allies just was dull for some reason but I always loved Faile.

8 hours ago, Wolfbrother31 said:

Sean Bean for Ishy

So that he can die in every great fantasy series but still come back? Lol

I'm good with Sean Bean dying in WoT - he is so good at it.  But I'm highly opposed to Forsaken resurrection.  That was one book element I could do without.  There are plenty of other characters he can play and die as - one of the great generals perhaps.  Or one of the gathered Malkieri before the last battle - he’s old enough. 

Edited by DojoToad

3 hours ago, Harldin said:

Sean Bean for a Cameo as Hawkwing, They don't even have to come up with a way to kill him off.

He is already Dead?

Sean Bean is expanding his fantasy acting chops from will die soon to premurdered.  His acting coaches are saying he is really mastering the skills needed to play dead. 

18 hours ago, Guire said:

If we get her character, Amita Suman that played Inej in Shadow and Bone would make a solid Faile.  Not sure if that could happen.  Got a very Faile vibe from her with Inej character.  Actress seemed to have a good physical presence and some decent acting chops.  

Finally! A suggestion of an actor who doesn't look at least 20 years older than the character s/he's supposed to portray ?

18 hours ago, flinn said:

Zach McGowan played such a bad ass, incredible Captain Vane in Black Sails I could easily see him playing a role somewhere in WoT.

Aiel or Elyas, maybe?

I still think he could have worked as Lan. Maybe a very naughty looking Lan, but still ?