DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello, I finished recently and cant get world and characters out of my head!

StoopKid

And so I decided to join a forum I have heard much about, in a hopefully attempt at unloading the series and discussing it with some others who are fans like me. 

I look forward to unwrapping this series as I have heard this sites users have done for years with the utmost love and intrigue. My only disappointment being, not being able to discuss events in the books and future books, as they were being written with others. Though this came with the luxury of being able to do a full read through without breaks which was nice as I waited about a nano second before picking up each next book.  Anyway, I loved most every book from start to finish and all I can say is wow, without going on for ages about every detail. 

Great to be here,

StoopKid

Well we appreciate you showing up! Welcome and Well Met. 

You come at a good time as you can at least discuss the upcoming series as it is released. Similar but different. ?

So very happy you feel that way about the books as many of us feel the same way and live and breath all things Wheel. 

There are forums dedicated entirely to the books where you can find some of the deep dives you are looking for. 

And if you ever wanted we have social groups where you can interact on a deeper level with people who share interests. Like the White Tower for example!

Here is hoping to see you around. 

Sincerely,

Your Friendly Neighborhood Cadsuane

Thank you for the warm welcome! 

I have not done any RP in the past though, I am interested in trying something new definitely. Also, my favorite character from the books is Lan, (Thom is a close second)  and my favorite group of characters are the Asha'man of course! And yes miss CaddySedai, I grew up watching Hey Arnold, love you for getting the reference. 

Right on!  Thom is my favorite so I'll let you have a pass for just having him second.  The Asha'man are fantastic and I am glad Logain seems to be getting a bigger spotlight in the TV series, which hopefully means more focus on the Asha'man, because I wanted more on him and the Asha'man during the books.