DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Is there an RP/D&D like system that features the WoT world?

Daenelia

Asking for a friend.

Well, my guy and me love playing D&D. We have several different systems that we tried aside from the standard D&D system. We even dabbled in creating our own, that did not rely on a GM but used dice rolls to determine events.

So WoT is a richer world than any I have encountered in fantasy - with the possible exception of LotR. I think it has potential for playing a dice/pen/paper game. Are there any that anyone is aware of?

• Community Administrator

This existed as an officially licensed product. 
It used a version of the d20 system based on D&D 3.0.
https://www.amazon.com/Wheel-Time-Roleplaying-Game-Fantasy/dp/0786919965/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=Wheel+of+time+RPG&qid=1631103521&sr=8-1

There's at least a couple of 5e fan conversions floating around the net; they technically violate copyright law, so I won't link them here. 

I'm also working on a Pathfinder 2/5e Conversion, but unlike the other versions released, I won't be releasing it publicly online. (That is unless I can get the Okay from RJ's estate!)