DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A Terrible Waste of Band Brew

Starrik

If my memory serves me right, the rule about spilling Band Brew specifically requires it to touch the floor before it's spotfinable.

Instead of checking, I'm going to assume that I remember correctly and pour as much Cav Bandy as I can into these kiddie pools until someone stops me. Then I'll have to bottle it and sell it as mosquito repellent or something.

It's a public service really - if I leave it in those kegs, someone might make a terrible mistake and drink the stuff.

Last time I went near dice's stuff, I'm pretty sure I lost all the hairs in my nose in one go. I won't make that mistake inside of a decade from the last time.

But I fear you've sprung my trap - now that you're in the kiddie pool, you must be covered in Bandy, how are you going to get out without spilling any on the floor???

18 hours ago, Starrik said:

If my memory serves me right, the rule about spilling Band Brew specifically requires it to touch the floor before it's spotfinable.

Instead of checking, I'm going to assume that I remember correctly and pour as much Cav Bandy as I can into these kiddie pools until someone stops me. Then I'll have to bottle it and sell it as mosquito repellent or something.

It's a public service really - if I leave it in those kegs, someone might make a terrible mistake and drink the stuff.

CAIROS?!?!?!  AM I STILL THE INF REDARM?!?!?!?! 

1 hour ago, Zander? said:

CAIROS?!?!?!  AM I STILL THE INF REDARM?!?!?!?! 

I checked the various regimental staff lists, and it sure looked to me like we're redarm-less unless the boss (by which I mean the honourable Cairos) says otherwise. 

Guess we're pickling this cav! Don't think that's against the rules. 'Specially not when it's voluntary

Lolololol. True enough...you can lead a Bander to booze and you can make an drink...lol

If we want to make a deluxe pickle, maybe we should add some of dice's special boot polish to the mix

6 hours ago, Starrik said:

If we want to make a deluxe pickle, maybe we should add some of dice's special boot polish to the mix

Heck No!!!!!! Don't trust anything an Aussie drinks.... Lololololol 

19 hours ago, Zander? said:

Heck No!!!!!! Don't trust anything an Aussie drinks.... Lololololol 

Honourary Canadian I may be, but everything I've ever drank has been drank by an Aussie so this is definitely advice I can't follow!

5 hours ago, Starrik said:

Honourary Canadian I may be, but everything I've ever drank has been drank by an Aussie so this is definitely advice I can't follow!

I know how many Aussies there are in the band.... And I know HOW MUCH DICE LOVES SILVERCHAIR...LOLOLOLOLOL 

• 2 weeks later...

*tackles @Starrik*

I'm still at CAV at heart! LOL!

Now now Zander....if my memories serves me correctly are you a Redarm lol!

What would you do if you were. MUWAHAHA! 

*hands @The Bard Babe some secret Cav traps*

36 minutes ago, Cairos said:

*tackles @Starrik*

I'm still at CAV at heart! LOL!

Now now Zander....if my memories serves me correctly are you a Redarm lol!

What would you do if you were. MUWAHAHA! 

*hands @The Bard Babe some secret Cav traps*

Prolly accept bribes of free booze and let spotfines slide.... Dice ain't around to growl me... Lololololol 

Edited by Zander?