DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Weaves you can't wait to see.

CaddySedai

I mean...clearly Balefire is on my shortlist of things I eventually can't wait to see visually adapted (I of course believe this will be a huge success and we'll get the whole series adapted - duh right?)

However - which weaves can you not wait to see have words made into vision?

We already know of a few from the teaser trailer. 

What makes me the MOST curious is to see how the Magic is going to be portrayed differently then any other show. Fireballs, waves, all the various elements that we've see in other things. Recognizable, but something built from the layers of elements that we know the weaves are founded on.

True, though currently the airbending aspect of the magic seems cool. I mean if you have to pick a pre-existing template its already the most like weaving. 

One I cant wait to see is making fog. Other than healing and calling lightning its one of the first uses of the power we see. 

I also am excited to see how they handle weaves winking out or dissipating. Or if they will even bother with that level of nuance. 

44 minutes ago, Cross said:

i'd imagine they'd make saidin darker in color. especially based on the color scheme of the symbols they've teased already. 

personally i want to see an unraveling of a weave

Unraveling would indeed be sweet. And darker would be a good visual although it runs the risk of a good/bad dynamic being presented to new viewers and also undermines the beautiful “but it is ONE Power” line from the trailer. TBH you bring up an interesting point of what the True Power will look like. I hope its beautiful… like temptation. lol