DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

What do y'all think of the Trailer?

Elgee

I can't quite make out that ring, but it looks rather chunky to me. I guess they have to do it that way to make it noticeable, though.

Can't wrap my head around that striped Egwaine scene, but I'll reserve judgement till I see it in the actual episode. Could be how they portray her experience through the T'A for raising to Accepted.

• RP - LEGACY

I'm so excited to see more. The trailer certainly intrigued me and I want to see more, so in that regard in is very successful.

While several things are not how I envisioned it, I am optimistic. Always interested to see how others see things. So hoping they do it well.

10 minutes ago, Dar'Jen Ab Owain said:

While several things are not how I envisioned it, I am optimistic. Always interested to see how others see things. So hoping they do it well.

True, though as I said on a few other threads. I think the best way to view this as a portal stone world. Similar but different. 

Might help to appreciate it as what is and what will be, not what could have been. 

:3

3 hours ago, CaddySedai said:

True, though as I said on a few other threads. I think the best way to view this as a portal stone world. Similar but different. 

I'm excited because of the ... looking for the word .... not prequel or sequel ... the sideways motion? Like showing Logain's story, etc? Urgh ... whot r wurds? ??

Just now, Elgee said:

I'm excited because of the ... looking for the word .... not prequel or sequel ... the sideways motion? Like showing Logain's story, etc? Urgh ... whot r wurds? ??

Right, seeing the story from a different perspective. Its a pretty cool idea...and hopefully shows how half the world was like... That boy is crazy...and then later the whole world was like...yeah...yeah he is. LOL