DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New image and teaser trailer confirmed for tomorrow(Sept 2nd 2021)

Skipp

I always imagined the land as completely flat, and much more extensively farmed. but the erinin rolling through low hills actually makes a lot of sense for how the siege of tar valon plays.

we see very little of tar valon itself; from the perspective here, it looks like it's a bit smaller than we're used to, but I'll wait until we get a better view to form any sort of judgment

• Community Administrator
1 hour ago, king of nowhere said:

I always imagined the land as completely flat, and much more extensively farmed. but the erinin rolling through low hills actually makes a lot of sense for how the siege of tar valon plays.

we see very little of tar valon itself; from the perspective here, it looks like it's a bit smaller than we're used to, but I'll wait until we get a better view to form any sort of judgment

It's definitely a lot more "wooded" then I would have expected.. and those trees are absolutely massive. You can see that many of them are as tall as the walls themselves.

Perhaps there's more structures below the canopy of trees? Maybe they went with something more Ogier?

2 hours ago, king of nowhere said:

So did I but I'm wondering if this is a real place in the Czech Republic, either a river or lake with buildings digitally added for effect.