DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

For all those who like nature

Elgee

I've mentioned Wild Earth before, I think? This is an online nature program which focuses on live streaming safaris from a few private game reserves in the northern part of the country.

Well, Monday evening's live safari had a surprising twist! One of our favourite guides, Trishana, went live from Cape Town!

If you have a look from about 3h22m and a few seconds in, you'll move from Lauren (another favourite) to Trish in Cape Town. She starts off in a section between Hout Bay (which is one of the places where I grew up) and an area about half way to Town itself. It hops back to Andrew and Lauren and then back to Trish.

Hope you enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdfonL85jok

• 4 weeks later...

Im a huge fan of watching Brave Wilderness on youtube. Its amusing and informative. 

And Coyote Peterson also gets himself ouchies for our amusement. Always a giggle. 

Also he made a great Lord of the Rings parody video. Just wonderful. 

• 2 weeks later...