DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Who is your ideal husband/wife?

chongjasmine

• 1 month later...

Since I am progressive (ha)

wife - Mistress Anan. She just seems to have life figured out. Heckuva business owner. Heckuva secret keeper. Knows when self sacrifice has to come.

husband - Perrin - Strong, silent type with more going on that comes across the face. Wise. Slightly magical. Better leader than he knows. Good package 

• 4 weeks later...

Aludra the Illuminator!

Pretty, with dark, large eyes and a  small, full mouth, slender with waist length hair. That's right my alley physically heh.

But more than that, she is an intelligent, innovative lady..

Creator of the Dragons, dragon eggs and teeth (basically cannons and grenades), with a strong sense of loyalty and duty, plus she is brave enough to take part in many battles and even makes through TG.

And she managed stave off Mat with only a few kisses, a woman of will power and not easily tempted by a charming young scamp.

• 2 weeks later...

On the surface it would be Perrin. But since I am not married and will not get married because it's stupid, I'd say none.

Each character has something I find offputting as a partner. Then again, my actual partner [deleted]. So there's that. But the books operate in a world that is so different from the one I live in, I would clash with all characters on many levels. But they work fine in their fictional world!

I only mentioned Perrin, because wolves. And he has a beard which would make him the visual equivalent of my partner, who is also getting close to getting his arms.

Guest Wolfbrother31

Hmmm. Berelain. 

Smart, pretty, sacrificial, confident, a leader. Not entirely self absorbed, petulant, or abusive. Can't channel.

Yeah. Berelain.