DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

42 year old father of two, finally about to finish WoT for the first time

jaimecito

I posted earlier in a different forum, but I am a 42 year old dad on his third time through WoT, but the first time getting past book 10. I am excited to learn how it ends finally. Between a full-time job and taking care of two kids when my wife works, I am relying on the audiobooks and it has been a game changer since it is much easier to listen to a book than read one when holding an infant!

Let's see - I have always been a Perrin fan. Faile drove me nuts until this time through. I am starting to notice the way that Jordan writes about women in a different way than he writes men. I am shocked by every Black Ajah reveal, and currently wondering who is the ninja Ashaman is killing everyone all around Tar Valon. My favorite aes sedai is probably Verin so far (even if she is black ajah). And if I could have anyone's powers it would probably be Min's.

Welcome to DM, Jaimecito! I love doing re-reads, but I must say I couldn't get into the audio. Probably because I read with an English accent, and the American one just threw me ... lol

Hope we'll see you around at the Social Side!