Jump to content

DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Moiraine Month: Being Moiraine (game)


Cross
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Member

Have you ever wondered if you could do what Moiraine does? Or said to yourself, 'i would have handled that differently if i were her?' 

 

well now's your chance!! 

 

that's right, it's your turn to be Moiraine! 

 

sign up by simply posting "i want to be Moiraine!" and you'll be presented with a problem only moiraine can deal with. and its up to you to tell us how you'd solve the issue! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Cross pinned this topic
  • Member

not TOO many repercussions. now remember you are moiraine. 

 

 

 

@Asha'man Shar'aman

 

you finally believe you have tracked down the baby born on the slope of the dragonmount.  the location of the dragon reborn. it's imperative that you reach him safely, quietly and with the means to ingratiate yourself favorably to him. 

 

however, the red ajah has caught wind to your discovery. they do not know more than that you are certain, you're heading out with your warder and, to them, a false dragon may be in the making. no matter what you try as you leave the tower, there is a contingent of red's hot on your trail. you do not know how to Travel. how do you lose them and make it to the dragon reborn without leading the reds anywhere near him?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Cross said:

not TOO many repercussions. now remember you are moiraine. 

 

 

 

@Asha'man Shar'aman

 

you finally believe you have tracked down the baby born on the slope of the dragonmount.  the location of the dragon reborn. it's imperative that you reach him safely, quietly and with the means to ingratiate yourself favorably to him. 

 

however, the red ajah has caught wind to your discovery. they do not know more than that you are certain, you're heading out with your warder and, to them, a false dragon may be in the making. no matter what you try as you leave the tower, there is a contingent of red's hot on your trail. you do not know how to Travel. how do you lose them and make it to the dragon reborn without leading the reds anywhere near him?

Questions: How old is the DR right now? How many Reds are there? Can the Amyrlin do anything about the Reds following me?

 

Edited by Asha'man Shar'aman
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Cross said:

it’s rand as old as he was in eye of the world. the amrylin can do nothing without exposing herself and her knowledge of it. the reds have sent  13 sisters

Okay. Thanks! And Rand is in the Two Rivers, right?

 

Honestly, I think the best way to do this is to hire a ship (maybe Sea Folk) and make it look like I got on. Wait for the Reds to follow me, and maybe drop clues that my destination is the Borderlands or Tear. The Reds would follow my ship, and leave me be. Then I would just travel quietly to Rand. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Member

while the reds hesitate to put all their number on a ship after 'you' they realize the need for all 13 in their rank and eventually chase out after the red herring. congratulations! you've eluded the red ajah and preserved Rand for your own devices. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Cross said:

while the reds hesitate to put all their number on a ship after 'you' they realize the need for all 13 in their rank and eventually chase out after the red herring. congratulations! you've eluded the red ajah and preserved Rand for your own devices. 

Woo-hoo!!! I didn’t just doom the entire world! 
 

Are we allowed to go again?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Member

@Asha'man Shar'aman

 

in convincing the dragon reborn to follow you and leave his village you are swamped by the women's circle. they have a thousand questions, seek a myriad pieces of advice. and in general have monopolized your time since your arrival. they're at your every turn, everywhere you look there they are. they're very nearly threatening to join you on your journey. 

 

how do you get rand away, the women's circle off your back without alienating them and causing a bigger scene?

 

 

@Skelos

 

while visiting a particular kingdom, you notice they have a sa'angreal prominently displayed above their throne. it's unlikely they know what it truly is, but it is clearly an important part of the throne and their family's history. it's a dangerous tool to be left where it is, and Tower law demands it be brought to the tower. 

 

how do you get the sa'angreal without alienating the kingdom from the tower's influence?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/8/2021 at 4:04 PM, Cross said:

Asha'man Shar'aman

 

in convincing the dragon reborn to follow you and leave his village you are swamped by the women's circle. they have a thousand questions, seek a myriad pieces of advice. and in general have monopolized your time since your arrival. they're at your every turn, everywhere you look there they are. they're very nearly threatening to join you on your journey. 

 

how do you get rand away, the women's circle off your back without alienating them and causing a bigger scene?

Question time again! Do they know he’s the Dragon? Do they know that I’m Aes Sedai? Does anyone else want to go with Rand? What does Tam think of all this? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Member

they do not know he's the dragon reborn. they do know you're aes sedai (cant hide that face) the whole womens circle wants to come as well as the usual characters from the books. tam is reserved, amused and quiet

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Member

think eye of the world asha. no he doesnt know etc 

 

 

@SableSage

 

 

Lan had gone missing. your bond to him is thin, indicating vaguely his direction, and vaguely that he is wounded. however you are currently saddled with three whiny and obstenate young women that you're taking to the Tower for training. detouring to help lan may cost the women their lives, but detouring to take them to the Tower could cost Lan his. 

 

what do you do?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Cross said:

Lan had gone missing. your bond to him is thin, indicating vaguely his direction, and vaguely that he is wounded. however you are currently saddled with three whiny and obstenate young women that you're taking to the Tower for training. detouring to help lan may cost the women their lives, but detouring to take them to the Tower could cost Lan his. 

 

what do you do?

 

Question:

What kind of danger is there for the women? I mean, trollocs or them running away?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/9/2021 at 1:04 AM, Cross said:

 

@Skelos

 

while visiting a particular kingdom, you notice they have a sa'angreal prominently displayed above their throne. it's unlikely they know what it truly is, but it is clearly an important part of the throne and their family's history. it's a dangerous tool to be left where it is, and Tower law demands it be brought to the tower. 

 

how do you get the sa'angreal without alienating the kingdom from the tower's influence?

Being Moiraine, I'm Cairhienin so this time I think I have to play Daes Dae'mar.

So my first step is to start cautitiously and anonimously to spread rumors about a great danger for the royal house of this kingdom. About somebody making a misterious plot against them.

 

 

Question: do this kingdom has an Aes Sedai advisor?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Cross said:

think eye of the world asha. no he doesnt know etc 

Got sick of answering my questions? 

 

Okay. I will announce a leaving day, and spend my time until then with Rand or the Women's Circle. I will make it very clear that their coming could jeopardize very important White Tower business, and that they may not come. If they continue to pester me, then I will sneak away with Rand in the night. If I could bring Nyneave and Egwene, that would be great, but I won't put Rand into danger just to bring them along. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Member

@SableSage very much shadowspawn trouble. perhaps a forsaken. though as moiraine(you) dont know exactly how or what injured Lan you can only assume the level of the threat knowing Lan as you do. 

 

@Skelos yes they do have an aes sedai advisor. though given that they have not recognized or done anything about the sa'angreal you have some reservations about them

 

@Asha'man Shar'aman your decision to leave early is wise, and you make it out of the two rivers with the dragon reborn, unsaddled by the women's circle. though doing so you have alienated a good chunk of them and demoralized a few others. perhaps even made an enemy of Nyneave, the wilder with untapped potential

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Elgee unpinned this topic
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...