DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

First printings of WoT

bengalih

So I apologize if this isn't allowed on the forums.  I didn't see anything specifically in the Code of Conduct and I do see other posters asking about looking to buy certain editions.  This isn't a direct solicitation to sell, but I am looking for information as to value and best place if I wanted to sell my WoT books.

I have the first three books.  EotW is the Advanced Reading Copy, and tGH and tDR are both First Edition, First Printings.  All are in very good condition (minor shelf wear, a bit of spine fading from sun).  I see the prices widely fluctuate, so I'm not sure where to get an accurate value.  Most of the editions I see are which are the same as mine are also signed - which makes it hard to distinguish value.  It also appears that these have become much more collectible and will likely continue to rise due to the upcoming Prime series.

Any advice on how to research this better?

TIA