Jump to content

DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I'm back!


MashiraSedai
 Share

Recommended Posts

23 hours ago, Elgee said:

Mashira!!! *Tacklesnugglebites* How are you, girl? It's so lovely to see you on here again!

 

ELGEE!!!! *Snugglebites* I'm good! I'm doing a re-read and found my way back. Fnorrl helped me get into this account again ? Just put in my application for readmittance into the Reds 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Community Administrator
3 hours ago, MashiraSedai said:

 

ELGEE!!!! *Snugglebites* I'm good! I'm doing a re-read and found my way back. Fnorrl helped me get into this account again ? Just put in my application for readmittance into the Reds 

FYI: I "Merged" the OP Account with your original account. Shouldn't affect anything now that you're finally logged in.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I just had to update my password today.   I haven't logged on in years.  It's been about as long as the last book came out.   I heard a rumor that AMAZON PRIME was making a series so I thought I'd check out any discussion on it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, ThorkinBarrimore said:

Welcome back, Sistah! It's good to see you. I hope the TV show brings in a 

lots of fans new and and old. 

THORKIKINS! I have missed you brudder *tacklesnugglebites* I'm also hoping the show will breathe new life here. I feel home again! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, MashiraSedai said:

THORKIKINS! I have missed you brudder *tacklesnugglebites* I'm also hoping the show will breathe new life here. I feel home again! 

 

Haha! *Is Happily Snugglebitten* Ah yes it is good to be back! Yeah, I seen the new logo

was released yesterday but still no date on it. I'm thinking Fall of this year now. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, ThorkinBarrimore said:

 

Haha! *Is Happily Snugglebitten* Ah yes it is good to be back! Yeah, I seen the new logo

was released yesterday but still no date on it. I'm thinking Fall of this year now. 

There has been a rumour doing the rounds for November, starting to look pretty close to the mark

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Harldin said:

There has been a rumour doing the rounds for November, starting to look pretty close to the mark

That's really exciting. Despite my cynicism I'm excited that it may bring an I flux of people back to the boards at the very least 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, MashiraSedai said:

That's really exciting. Despite my cynicism I'm excited that it may bring an I flux of people back to the boards at the very least 

I’ve only been here about a year but we have definitely seen an influx of new members and returnees but there have been a few turn up and attack the show especially the casting early on, I’m very confident about the show myself.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...