DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Elder Scrolls

Pe Ell

Ok i know there is someone in these forums besides me that can testify to the beauty and perfection that is Elder scrolls 4 Oblivionfor the 360. and before anyone asks, i live as it says in the middle of nowhere and therefore do NOT have Xbox live, sadly. But i'm addicted to ES4 in my own homw just the same. NOW WHO'S WITH ME?!?!?!?

I probably would play WoW but my computer would explode as soon as i closed the disc tray. It's rather sad actually. Plus i prefer a controller to a keyboard for gaming. And Oblivion doesn't suck.

By the way, i like the ugly vicious dog. It adds a nice touch to your criticism.

Guest Emperor

I played Elder Scrolls and love it. By far one of the best games of the 360. With that said, I traded it in to get money for other games. I would not have spent 30 dollars on the expansion anyway.

oblivion has it's problems. like how enemies become harder as you gain levels. like when you become lvl 20, huge enemies wander around the country side. they should've made it so certain areas only have certain strength creatures. like the area you start out around should only and always have lowbie enemies. then when you get farther out certain areas have stronger enemies

plus there are just TOO many side quests. spent all my hours doing guild quests and ended up 30+ hours in the game but still had only done 1 oblivion gate

Archived