DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

June Roll Call 2021

You know the drill. Name, rank, Faction. 5 points for that, and 5 for answering this question:

Saidar or saidin?

Aman

Dedicated (Sort of Logain)

Light

Saidin. It is more powerful, and I think I would find it easier to control something rather than surrender to it. 

Arie, Shadow Dedicated 

Saidar. I prefer control over my power than the wild risks of strength. I also feel Saidar would be more challenging, and I love a good challenge.

18 minutes ago, Arie said:

Arie, Shadow Dedicated 

Saidar. I prefer control over my power than the wild risks of strength. I also feel Saidar would be more challenging, and I love a good challenge.

Is that why you decided to mentor me? ?

I would prefer the wild jumps in strength. At least that way you never know how strong you will be until it happens. More bearable I think. 

Seriosly though, before I joined BT, I didn't know much about saidin except vaguely from the books and it didn't sound like a good thing lol. I mean gping cray cray being gentled etc.. But still I really don't like the system of aes sedai, breaking people down to mold them, seeng a past as a weakness, when we all know a horrid past can well be a strength. Splitting in ajahs that schemes more against eachoter than actually use their differences to outfill eachother and pull togheter, and why on earth can't they pick up a sword to defend themselves why do they need warders (treated like slippers I might add) at all?

Naw I rather be a little crazy than let saidar go to my head (or it may be the upbringing of the novices that makes them a little...special.. who knows) ?

Guest Wolfbrother31

Ok. I got this. Learned how to do it right last week.

Wolf

Civilian

Light

Saidin. Can you say anything else as a BT member?! Although, ***spoiler alert***

Spoiler

Is this before or after the cleansing?! Also, does anybody remember the names of those Two Forsaken who had the opposite - the male who could channel saidar and the female who could channel saidin? 

Edited by Asha'man Shar'aman

13 minutes ago, Wolfbrother31 said:

Ok. I got this. Learned how to do it right last week.

Wolf

Civilian

Light

Saidin. Can you say anything else as a BT member?! Although, ***spoiler alert***

Is this before or after the cleansing?! Also, does anybody remember the names of those Two Forsaken who had the opposite - the male who could channel saidar and the female who could channel saidin? 

You could. I was just curious. 

Spoiler

Before the cleansing. There was only one. Balthamel was turned into Aran’gar, a woman who could channel saidin. 

Edited by Asha'man Shar'aman