DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Suggestion

Tigara

I don't know if this is the right place to put it, but I have a suggestion. I think that there should be something to click on in your profile that will put up something to show seomeones gender(If they want). It would save many people embarrasment and ackward situations.

i agree. but it will have to be brought to the admin's attention for it to change. & changing these things has a way of bringing the entire site down. i'm sure the admin has a good reason for not changing it already. we shall have to see.

but yes. i'm voting yes. =P

Guest Barmacral

It would be a cool idea, however, I do not know if it is possible. The forum is made by phpbb, and used by thousands of groups around the globe. One of the people running DM would have to know how to code phpbb at the very least, there's probably a great deal more that one would have to do as well.

there can be. this server isn't hard to change. except that it does take work on the admin's part. so i say we leave it to them. DM can operate with or without it. it just means being careful with the gender jokes - at least for the first two posts.

There might be a mod we can install for that. Its a low priority though. You should stop having a girl's name in the mean time. I suggest Turbolumberjack MacGuyver as your new, non-girly name.

Guest Barmacral

I really hope that you are not joking Stefania, because I want a good reason to laugh at SboydW :lol:

kaBOMB!

okay. stop interfering with my ... um, whatever she is. stef - the thing with the sigs is they change from MB to MB. but the person will probably be consistent.

& the gender thing caught me to. it depends on who you ask, see. but boyd is a boy. that's why you're not getting a straight answer from anyone. find yourself someone you know is a boy & you know is a girl. link your sig to them on every MB you are part of. & everything will be good.

i know this isn't the way it was done before. it wasn't the way i did it when i was the newbie. but things change =)

Archived