DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Music Choices

Pe Ell

I like lots of kinds,and yes,also Eminem! But,he's the only rapartist that I like.

I love the doors,aerosmith,and such.But also classical and most of all soundtracks.

Best soundtracks:Braveheart,gladiator and Star Wars.

Oh,and Indiana Jones,oh and Poltergeist..

See?? Too many to choose from!

Oh,and Tenacious D!! Wonderboy is sooo cool!

Guest Stefania Sedai

I happen to be madly in love with Steven Tyler from Aerosmith! (I refer to Liv Tyler as my stepdaughter) So I like older rock. I also love quirky 80's music and anything hair band.

I'm gonna have to say 'other' too. If it doesn't have a thumping bass then I'm not really interested. Gotta love that clubbing music. House and Trance are my two fav types of club though. (You could have an entirely new topic devoted to what's your fav dance/club music style)

If this does get out of hand, I do have the required power to move this thread to the Band of the Red Hand, the music ORG of DM. But as it stands, it is fine here.

And yes, I agree there should have been an "other" section, as I am an Electronica fan. I love the Chemical Brothers (can't wait for the new album this summer), Underworld, Massive Attack, Royksopp and stuff like that.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Majsju

I'm very much into most genres, and favourite tends to shift from time to time. Right now I'm in an extreme electronica-period, current favourites Digitalism and MissOddKidd..

Most of the time I don't really think about music in terms of genre. My favorite artists are so very different from eachother genrewise that it would just be weird.

Archived